Mandala Monday - Plans


I discovered a new wildflower, at least to me it was new, on my hike this weekend.  Unfortunately, I can't locate my wildflower book to look it up.  Which means I still need to do a bit of organization in my room.

I am awaiting the arrival this week of the latest Laurell K. Hamilton book, Dead Ice.  I already know that means EVERYTHING will be put on hold until read (about 24 hours).  I have one costume to cut out and stitch up this week.  Luckily, it's fairly simple and shouldn't be too difficult or take too long.  Then I have to do some iron and cutting to get t-shirts ready for a quilt.

I have a meeting on Thursday with a dietitian to get me pointed on a better path.  I think I'm dragging Texter along so she can benefit too (as well as help me remember all I am suppose to do).  Friday is our staff appreciation BBQ at work, so I will have to make a banana pudding (I think) to take.  Then Sunday, fingers crossed, we are heading to the Montana Renaissance Faire.  A bit of a drive, but I think it will be worth it.

In between all of that, work, some crocheting and hand piecing on La Passacaglia.  I also want to get some more Miscon writing panel notes more organized and a couple of writing group meeting topics set.

It's going to be a busy, but fun, week!

Comments

  1. excited about the banana pudding! You'll have to give me some guidance in the t-shirt quilt so I can do one for each of my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts