Tuesday Not So Sundries - 2019 Plans

If you follow, you know I have been doing 2019 planning for what seems like months now. 

The past year has been filled with tons of moving! First, from Montana to North Carolina. Now, Texter is about 75% out of the house and in with Mr. Racecar. Lady K is still in residence with me for the most part. Because of this, I am now in the master bedroom and bath. 

That leaves the big closet fairly clear. Well, at least the floor. Lady K brought in a blanket, pillow, stuffed toys (5 - her limit) and her night light and my flashlight. I do think they send people to jail for keeping kids in closets, don't they?

Anyway...


After a Sunday morning of getting the last of the clothes swapped out (and some items designated to go to Savvy), I got down to put more concrete plans in place. Monday, I put broke down those plans to smaller bits and put dates to them to have them done by. 

I have five areas I am planning, with Finances being the HUGE area. Health (mental/physical), Writing, Reading, and Creative round out the list. Over the past two days, I have been breaking down where I want to go into baby steps.

Which has been a bit of a challenge at times with Lady K bored with Winter Break. She so wants to go to school (and so do I).

We made some 'deals' during the day and evening so I could plan and do some of my work-from-home job.


The large garden tub and a $5 bath bomb got me about an hour of free time. Lady K came in giggling because she has 'old man hands'!

I did get a bit of bath time myself afterward (added a ton of hot water). However, I had bath guardians which seemed determined to figure out what the pink water was. 


As the weeks go by, I will keep updating about how my plans are going. I won't bore everyone with a long list today on this post with where I am hoping my path will lead. 

Despite my list of to-do's, I am leaving time for a bit of just sitting, playing and contemplating. Balance.

Comments

Popular Posts