Week in Review - January 20 - 26

Another less than routine week has passed. I glare at weeks where things like school holidays, etc., impact my routine. This past week started with a bit of glaring because school was out on Monday.

Oh, well. Anyway...

The eclipse.


Enough said. A bit of an up-and-down evening as I didn't want to stand in the freezing weather and watch the whole thing transpire.


Monday, with school out, had Lady K running around the house. In one of my t-shirts which she had slept in. She 'discovered' my t-shirt drawer and loves wearing them now instead of her PJ's. She also found an exercise band and was running around using it in different ways.

Wednesday had Savvy off work and over for a bit of fried rice and pot stickers for dinner and some gaming time with Lady K. She was going to 'show' Lady K how to play Spyro. Guess who showed who!


But with her hair up and her glasses on, she looked so much like her sister sitting there. A fact the two of them detest! It was much more common when we were in Helena for people to come up and think they were talking to the other sister. But it has happened here too.

I have been setting up selling old needlework patterns on eBay. It's been years since I have done anything with eBay and things have changed. What hasn't changed is how time-consuming it is to take pictures and write up descriptions. Plus, since I am 'new' to eBay, I am limited to the number of items I can sell at a time. It will be a long, drawn-out process, but I will be getting a few extra pennies and decluttering at the same time. I estimate it will take me at least one year to go through all the patterns, fabric and fibers I need to find new homes for.

This week I went into Starbucks for my 'free' drink and a bit of writing time. Upon sitting down I got a call from GameStop to come in and work for a few hours calling our customers to let them know about the Kingdom Hearts release this Monday night.



I have this on pre-order myself. Not only does it include Disney characters which Lady K will enjoy, but there is also a HUGE cloth poster for pre-ordering it. As in big enough to become a curtain over a single window. This coming Monday night will be a late night for me as I will be working the release of the game.

I haven't been putting in the hours on my work-from-home like I need to this past week. Been in a bit of a 'funk'. Not a bad funk, but a funk. I'm pulling myself up and going to max out hours next week!

Otherwise this week...


  • Finished 3 books
  • Wrote 4 posts
  • Made a loaf of bread
  • Lost another pound - slowly but surely

This coming week...
  • File taxes
  • Release night for Kingdom Hearts
  • Texter here for a couple of nights
  • Pay bills
  • Max out work hours
  • Get some writing done
  • Clean house
  • Bake a loaf of bread and some cookies

But for now, it's another cup of coffee!

Comments

Popular Posts