Positive Focus Thursday - Crystals and Rainbows!


January 1, 2020 was my blogging anniversary. I have been maintaining, with varying results, this site for 15 years. 

So I wanted to gift myself a crystal, since crystal is the present for a 15th year anniversary. 

After looking and looking, I found this little pendant at The Bag Lady.


It's about an inch and a half long and was $5. The long sides have a bit of a groove all the way around. I slipped its string around the latch on the window just so I know where it is for now.

And then I came into my room on Monday and this greeted me...


A beautiful rainbow across the seat of my desk chair. 

It also splashed across my bed.


I wasn't expecting anything so wonderful when I hung it in the window. And it wasn't really what I had in mind when I was looking for a crystal.

But I think its perfect now. 2020 will be filled with rainbows!

Comments

Popular Posts