Week In Review - December 29 - January 4

Ok, boy do I need to figure out better timing!

With opening the office on Sunday mornings at 6:30 a.m., I don't get up early enough to post my weekly review. And then it slips to the wayside for a day or two. It looks like I am going to have to plan on writing it up on Saturday afternoon/evening and set a Sunday posting time for my review. 

Why do I care? 

Because, if for no other reason, it helps me focus and more forward. 

Anyway...

The BIG thing last week was picking Lady K up from her dad on Sunday and the spending the end of the week 'sleeping over' with her and going to the movies.


Friday started out with a trip to Waffle House for breakfast and then to the mall to the movie theater to see 'Jumanji 2'. Fortunately, the theater we were in had the heated, reclining seats. Much to someone's delight. And armed with a slushy and popcorn, she was happy.

However, there are more movies to come. During the previews, every time they showed one she liked and flashed the release date on the screen I was asked 'are you off that day?' Luckily, our tastes are fairly similar. The movie, since it was a matinee, was cheap. It was the popcorn and slushy which were the killers on the budget!

Otherwise, the past week was spent working (40 hours) and easing into my new planners. 

So until I get my 'new' scheduling down for posting, things are going to be hit or miss. But I'm working on it!



NOTE: I am writing this on my laptop sitting in the double bed I shared with Lady K last night. Or rather on my 1/3 of the bed. I think a nap is in order. 

Comments

Popular Posts