Tuesday Sundries - I Was Bad and Michaels Made Me Do It!

I spent Sunday night with Texter and Lady K (and Mr. RaceCar). After letting Texter sleep in, I walked Lady K to the bus stop. My list of to-do's was long for Monday, my only day off this week I am not working on something.

Anyway...

Since their car is in the shop (again), I asked if there was anywhere she needed to go before I headed home. She said she wanted to go to Five Below to look for a couple of things. Since they wouldn't open for about an hour, we decided to go and walk around Michael's Craft Store before walking down to Five Below.

And that's when it happened!

We walked into Michael's and they were putting out their Christmas $4 bags!




This is just the tip of the iceberg, because Mr. RaceCar handed her some money as an 'investment' in our 'scheme', which meant a second trip to Michael's.

After a couple of hours of opening bags and pulling out a few things we definitely wanted, everything was placed into garbage bags for storage.

Our plan is for Texter to go through and sell on eBay a lot of the contents and see if we can make a bit of money back on our haul. In total, we spent $120 (not including tax) for $2900 worth of product!

Besides eBay, she has another couple of sources for offering items for sale. Her plan is to make 'bundles' and see how she does.

However, since this is January and people aren't really interested in Christmas at the present time, once she organizes the stuff, we will be rebagging and reboxing and putting it in my storage unit until July or later.

But boy was it fun!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts