Friday Fabric and Fibers - January 26

Still filling out of sorts and really haven't been 'up to snuff' and doing what I want to do. I did make the decision, since my heart wasn't it in right now, to put up my On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt until a later date. Sometimes you just have to sideline a project until a later date.


This is the piece I am cross stitching right now. I am doing it over 1 thread on 32 count linen. Which means there are 32 stitches to the inch. Actually, I am doing a tent stitch, which is technically half a cross stitch. 


This is what about a thousand stitches look like. It's going to be a long process and I can't wait until I get the background done and get to the colored sections. 

The patterns offered by Heaven and Earth Designs are all like this. Very, very detailed and complex. My two favorite things! I have a ton of them I want to do.

On the other hand, I am almost finished with block 2 of 6 for the Charlotte Dream's afghan. 


I can't wait until all 6 are done and the afghan is joined together. Three colors configured six different ways. Loving it. This is my Netflix binge-watching project. Of course, I think it will switch to Masterpiece and 'Victoria' this week. 

Hopefully, by next week I'll have another 1000 stitches done and another block finished.

Comments

Popular Posts