Week in Review - January 21 - 27

This week was a shot in the arm...literally. 

Lady K's 'school' is now having a bout of 'hoof and mouth', so we took her to the doctor to make sure her eczema wasn't the other stuff. And she got a flu shot. So Texter and I stopped at the Safeway pharmacy and got ours. Ouch!

And that was the highlight of the week!

I did get a 'map' from Lady K this week telling me how to get from Helena to Missoula.


The dark line is the road to take. The upper right is Helena and the middle left is Missoula. Thing is she has it down pretty well. The other lines are other ways to get there. She's still pretty right. I think a trip to the mall (and Krispy Kreme) is in the plans for the next week or so, depending on the weather.

I had an orchid to start blooming and Savvy and I watched Victoria and Albert while munching on chocolate scones and lemon poppy seed cake.


Otherwise this week...

  • Decided to sideline On Ringo Lake quilt until a later date
  • Finished up another Charlotte Dream's block
  • Worked on my 8 of Wands cross stitch
  • Wrote 2800 words in blog posts
  • Finished up 9 books
  • Tried 2 new recipes - Crock Pot Lasagna and Cheesy Chicken Fritters - both of which are keepers!
  • Hopefully, have shaken the cold I've been holding onto for a couple of weeks

So for the coming week...

  • Finish another Charlotte Dream's block
  • More cross stitching
  • Attend Hygge Day event at 1 + 1 = 1 Gallery
  • Hopefully, see some of the Super Blood Blue Moon Lunar Eclipse early Wednesday morning
  • Attend a Parent Conference for Lady K at school
  • Take the dogs to a shot clinic for their annual shots
  • Imbolc starts on the 1st so I would like to 'get rid of winter' and welcome the coming spring

But for now, I have a request for a grilled cheese sandwich for Lady K's breakfast. My breakfast was this...


and I need another cup of coffee. 

SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts