Seedy Saturday - Rest Day! (Sort of)

It is supposed to rain most of the day today. Nothing yet, but hopefully it's coming. 

And I really don't mind. I will be working this afternoon, so maybe I will get into the kitchen and clean it up a bit. It's dismal!

Plus, somewhere I KNOW there is another box with seeds in it. I know I have seeds for some things I know I bought. But I don't know where it is. Or maybe it's just old age!

But I did manage to get most of the back yard mowed last night. There were parts which were really overgrown - Very Overgrown. (And you can see it in the background.)

Earlier in the day, I got the fourth arch and all four are now planted. Anything with straw on it is where 'stuff' is already planted.




There is still a lot to do, but I can see things are progressing. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I will have the majority of the garden in by the first week in May. Weather here this spring has been crazy. This past week we had several days in the 80's. This coming week it will be 60's and 70's. At least there is no snow like my friends in Montana are experiencing. 




Comments

Popular Posts