Getting My Productivity On!

So since I developed severe headaches, body aches, etc. I am now, per the doctor's recommendation, on self-quarantine for the next week.

Which is fine on one hand. 

But my room (since I live with Mr. Arizona and Savvy) is getting about as small as a house on Animal Crossing - already!


Which is what I have been doing a lot of the past couple of days. 

Of course, I am way behind most of the world it seems. I don't know how to do a tenth of the things in the game and I don't have stairs and pathways or all these lovely organized housing units.

But it is keeping my mind occupied. 

However...

I do NEED to be a bit more productive than gathering eggs and fishing and crafting on my Switch. I have a book to write. So I have to knuckle down and set 'times' I can play and times I need to be doing something what I consider more productive.

But I am also in a bit of mourning as my desktop has shut down and I can't take it anywhere to have it checked out. Luckily, my laptop is just fine. Still...

So mornings and before bed will be Animal Crossing. The rest of the day will be writing. Maybe. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts