Week In Review - April 12 - 18


These days I feel like all I do is go to work, come home and play Animal Crossing and go to bed. That's it.

I did manage to get the rest of the letters finished and sent out. And I have been watching, despite the up and down of temperatures, the garden growing by leaps and bounds. 'Miss Jamie' Plumeria is starting to put out leaves.

And hopefully...


This is the 'Miss Christine' Peony coming back yet again. If it is, then I have to say it's as hardy and persevering as it's namesake. 

Otherwise last week, I made a batch of blueberry muffins for my breakfast this week and I made Lavender Cupcakes with Honey Cream Cheese Frosting. They are terribly good if I say so myself. It makes me want to serve high tea. 

This coming week, it's a rinse and repeat of last week. Hopefully, the temperatures will climb a bit, especially overnight. I would have to freeze my tomatoes off!



Comments

Popular Posts