Tuesday Sundries - #the100dayproject


I am going to participate this year in #the100dayproject on instagram.

And I have changed my mind several times over the past couple of months about what I am going to do for 2020. 

My first choice, and the one I was all set to do until yesterday, was to document my writing on Sanctuary

Then upon reflection, I decide to do something which was an opportunity to relax and kick-back. 

I also have dug out my DSL camera which I haven't touched in ages. It takes a few more steps to upload pictures than it does to snap something on my iPhone. In fact, with the demise of my desktop, I am having to learn how to do some things on my laptop which were fairly automatic on my Mac.


So not only will I be participating in #the100dayproject, but it will also make me work with photos on the laptop. 

Follow me on Instagram to check out 100 pictures in my garden. 











Comments

Popular Posts