Positive Focus Thursday - In The Garden

Despite all the C-19 'issues' and working 40 hours a week, I am still making time to spend at least a few minutes every day in the garden.



And I am not the only visitor.


The carpenter bees are slowing down since the blueberry bush is through blooming. And I've wrapped it up in netting. Hopefully, the flowers and vegetables I have planted with offer them some nourishment during the summer.

 Like many others in the world these days, I find peace and refuge in the garden. 


I am holding my breath to see if these turn into clusters of grapes. 


Not only did my pitcher plants make it though the winter nicely, I have a flower spike!

It is also interesting to watch Gardener's World and see how others are dealing with social distancing. At least plants don't care how close you are.

Never before has 'stopping to smell the roses' been more necessary. 

Comments

Popular Posts