Wednesday Writing - Save the Cat and a Dying Desktop

So...

It's my day off and I have a terrible headache. I'm trying not to think it's anything but stress and pollen.

And Texter's old desktop, which she gave me to when my desktop died, is making weird noises. And not booting up. I think after about 10 years, it's time to concede defeat. However, I can't be sure since none of the Apple stores are open to take it into for a checkup. 

Luckily, I have my laptop. Which is a great thing, because...


I have a semi-secret project I will be working on for the next 6 weeks or so, which involve the above software and Sanctuary

I have read the book, Save the Cat! Writes a Novel which is a great book on archetypes, beats, and structuring a book. Or screenplay. Or play. Now, because of part of the 'secret' I have the software and will using it in an attempt to really make progress on Sanctuary, the first book in the Queen of the Middle Court series.

Today is my day off, so I am taking medicine for my headache and resting up...in bed...with the laptop and my notes.  

Wish me luck (and progress).

Comments

Popular Posts