Seedy Saturday - and the Demise of My Desktop

So I am having to look at another photo editing process since the desktop died and my laptop is running software too new for my old Photoshop to handle...sigh.

And I am in the middle of self-quarantine...double sigh.

However,


the temperatures have warmed a bit at the end of this week and my plantings are starting to take hold. Which makes it really nice to sit on the patio and catch a bit of sun. Like Mr. Skink...


And other are a few other bright spots...

'Michael Meyer Lemon' is blooming...


And Miss Jamie Plumeria is also coming to life...


The fig bush has really put on leaves in the past week...


I don't think I'll get any figs this year, but one or two would be nice.

On the other hand, my grape vine is showing signs of wanting to be productive this year. Even in it's little pot.


I could be mistaken (because I often am), but I think this is a little bunch of grapes. And with the number of bees (the BIG ones) covering the blueberry bush, I have hopes of a grape or two.


I have eight tomato plants in pots. This is one of the two Sweet 100 plants (I forgot I had already bought one). And it true cherry tomato fashion, it's blooming. But the temperatures are a bit cool still in the evening for fruit set I think.


My outside pitcher plants are starting to put out new growth. I moved it near the patio so hopefully it will consume a fly or mosquito or two.



My two 'Montana' hollyhocks I 'relocated' are slowly adjusting to their new home. I think they will make it.

My peony from Montana I haven't located in the pots I retrieved. I am hoping it might peer out from beneath the soil soon. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I have several pots with 'unlabeled' and 'unknown' which I am waiting to see what actually blooms.


I feel like I should know what these are, but I just can't remember what they are. 

And the two small pots of Oriental Lilies I planted from the bargain bag last year are now taking up two long planters. They should be an amazing display in a few weeks.

So there you have it! Spring has sprung!



Comments

Popular Posts