Week In Review - August 17 - 23

Fall is coming. 

Maybe.

It hasn't been as hot, but the humidity is still high. However, I did feel cool enough, or rather my back did, to work out in the garden for a bit on Saturday. I have started cleaning out the old tomato plants and cleaning up the pots in order to plant some fall lettuce, spinach and maybe a couple of other things.


Since I got the Fabula cards for writing, I moved the postcards from the wall beside my desk to the wall around my kanban board. 

I have been waiting patiently (sort of) for the doctor's office to call about my surgery. I want this train to get moving!

Lady K has started her remote learning for her second grade. It's so sad all the kids are having to do this. However, she has 'called' me via video chat a couple of times this week as her reward for good behavior. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 6 days
  • Wrote 6 posts
  • Did some planning and planner set up 
  • 'Basil' the hummingbird has been visiting daily and I get to see him mainly in the evening

This coming week...

  • An overnight with Lady K and sitting with her the next day during school
  • Doing some weekly and monthly planning, hopefully around my surgery
  • Getting ready to watch the Tour de France which starts on the 29th
  • Seeing the final reveal of the new Hobonichi lineup of planners for 2021 and getting my order ready
  • Saving some pepper seeds for next year
  • Finish up my Book Club Book and getting it in the mail to the next person

But for now, another quick cup of coffee and off to work!


Comments

  1. I missed the news about upcoming surgery. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts