Week in Review - July 27 - August 2

Lady K is still in South Carolina, playing in her other grandparent's pool for another week. This has been the longest she has been with her dad and away from us in her life! While we don't live together any longer, I am missing the little monkey. However, Texter had a weekend virtual event, during which she was giving a presentation. I think she was glad Lady K was otherwise occupied.

Anyway...


The garden is overflowing. I can tell, when I look at the individual plants, the heat and humidity is getting to the tomatoes. However, the overall look is lush and head high. I really wish my Dutchman's Pipe vine would start flowering.


My four goldfish are surviving my 'experiment' of them living with the little water lilies. I need to purchase a larger tub to move them to. I think I am getting another tub like I have my tomatoes in and put the lotus which are growing nicely, along with the water lilies and the fish, and make one bigger water feature. I can also add a little solar powered 'fountain' to help aerate the water if I want. 

This past week has seen me again working on To-Go and so happy to be out of the office. Actually, I don't mind working the office. It's the work outside the office, managing the front end, I don't like. I enjoy the autonomy of To-Go and basically working by myself to get things done. Some days I really don't play well with others and they tell me throat punching co-workers is not allowed.

My two days off were well spent I feel. Wednesday was spent on (hopefully) the last test for the doctors and then taking Texter and going to get the Chromebook Lady K will need for school work. The Thursday was spent running a couple of errands, mainly to the post office. I got three packages mailed out and purchased more stamps for letters. I resurfaced my desktop. 

Most importantly, I did a budget 'reset' and feel much better mentally. 

Otherwise this past week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 6
  • Finished 3 books
  • Wrote 5 posts 
  • Made a double batch of brownies (more about that later!)
  • Hobonichi Sneak Peek for the 2021 planners started! Can't wait for later in the month when it gets to the really 'good' stuff.

This coming week...

  • Enjoy my days off by staying home and really getting some 'writing' done
  • Answer 4 letters
  • Send out some postcards for Postcrossing
  • Menu plan for the next week or two
  • Pick up Lady K on Sunday
  • More To-Go work! Huzzah

But more now, some breakfast and more coffee and off to work!


Comments

Popular Posts