Week in Review - August 24 - 30


My co-worker in To-Go brought me a present this week. I have 2 rolls of Butter Rum Lifesavers now! And I don't share very well.

Anyway...

I found out last Monday when I was going to have my surgery. ON MY BIRTHDAY! Wondering if they will throw in a birthday tummy tuck while they are there.

And that was about it for the week. 

I did go over and spend the night with Lady K. While there and she was going her school for the day, I finished up 6 letters I needed to answer. I also mailed out my book club book and 2 packages for Texter. 

At work, it was work, work, work. My lead for To-Go is on loan to a couple of other stores who are starting up their to-go service (and have lost a couple shoppers). 

And the Tour de France started on Saturday! And my Hobonichi (my planner I use) sneak peaks for the month wrapped up for the most part and I have been working and reworking and relooking at my order which will be placed on September 1. Then I can sit back and await the arrival of my wonderful box of goodies.

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 5 days
  • Wrote 2 posts
  • Finished 5 books

This coming week...

  • Take paperwork into the doctor's office to be sure everything gets filled out and where it needs to be on time
  • Finish cleaning up the garden area and planning lettuce and kale seeds
  • Try saving some pepper seeds
  • Getting some rest on my days off rather than running around!

But in the meantime, another cup of coffee and going through the rain to work!



Comments

Popular Posts