Food and Fun Friday - Farmer's Market and New Tastes

Last Saturday I picked up Lady K for an overnight at my house and we stopped by Farmer's Market to pick up some pasta from Rio Bertolini.


Savvy and I are enjoying these 'gourmet' ravioli dinners. The hardest part is deciding which 'flavor' we want to try.

While at the market, Lady K wanted to pick out some apples, a couple of oranges and some carrots for her own consumption. 

In my pantry is a couple of new 'kits' to try I picked up at work.


This is going to be interesting to try. I also picked up their Caribbean Jerk Chicken Taco. So Savvy and I have a couple of experimental meals in the works.

Finally, this past week, I have enjoyed some of the Mighty Spark Queso Fresco Turkey Burgers. I paired with with raw spinach rather than lettuce and some fresh tomato.


I am coming along nicely with my menu planning and enjoying trying some 'new' meals in order to keep myself on track. 

Another few weeks and my first CSA box will be available, so doubly excited. 

Now I just need to finish up my bag of Cara Cara oranges - so juicy and good!











Comments

Popular Posts