Whatever Thursday - Using My iPad


I have an iPad with a pencil. 

Right now, it is sitting on the end of the bed and I use it to read Kindle mainly. 

Sigh.

In fact, it is sitting there charging the pen.

One of the things I want to do on my list of '101 Things' is to learn to use my iPad better/more.

I am taking a couple of online classes and I think I will use 'Paddy' rather than paper to take notes. I also want to go through and watch some tutorials on using GoodNotes.

And there is also Photoshop. I am suppose to be able to do almost everything I do on my laptop on the iPad now with Photoshop. 

Texter uses her iPad all the time. In fact, she really loves it for relaxing and coloring and drawing on it. Lady K grabs it any time she can because (1) it's bigger and (2) I have access on it so she can watch YouTube when we are in the car. 

So I am setting a goal instead of sitting here zoning out and watching shows on my laptop and playing games on my phone, to at least be working on my iPad instead of playing games. I already see one advantage of being able to watch a video tutorial on my laptop and doing a Photoshop piece on the iPad. Or the other way around. It seems much more efficient that way rather than moving back and forth on my laptop between two screens. 

I know I could use my iPad for a planner/calendar. However, I love my paper planner too much to switch over. As I said earlier, I am taking a couple of online 'classes' and will probably set up notebooks in GoodNotes for those classes where I can download handouts and keep information and notes for future reference.

Anyway...

I WILL learn to use this device for something other than a paperweight!

 

Comments

Popular Posts