Food and Fun Friday - 'Noted' Weekly Plan Post-it

Strolling through Target the other day, I was distracted by an end cap display. 

A whole new line of products from Post-It Brand!



Who doesn't love a post-it note? Especially one that is BIG. 

I kept walking by and poking the display, telling myself I really didn't need any of these new products.

Then I caved and bought one of the new pads of sticky notes.

Meet my weekly meal planner!


I have been using this sticky note pad for my meal planning for the past couple of weeks and I am really loving it.

Dividing the page into thirds, I have enough space to jot notes for my meal plans for the week. Since I meal plan mainly on Sundays, the pad starts on Monday which suits me well. 

On the wall, right in front of my desk, I stick it. So it's right in front of my face and seems to really be helping me stay on target with what I have planned to eat.

There is enough space at the bottom for a shopping list. Plus I can utilize the back of the page also. You can also see I stuck another note on the bottom to remind me of when a show will air on HBOMax I want to watch! 

And for future 'plans' I can also go ahead and show it on a page. 

For example, Savvy is having a 'reset' at her store next Tuesday. She has to be there at 7 a.m. And, the bonus, my 'boys' will be there assisting. So I plan on fixing a couple of breakfast items for her to take into work so they can have something to eat while they are working. 

I have tried meal planning in my planner. I have tried meal planning on 8.5 x 11 pages. And in my Hobonichi Weeks I carry with me every day. And none of these really worked for me. 

With 100 pages in the pad, I have almost 2 years worth of meal planning on a pad. I think it was a good $6 investment. 





Comments

Popular Posts