Seedy Saturday - Indoor Growth!

While there is growth going on outside, slowly, but surely, indoor growth is happening too.

I haven't taken a picture of it, but the Money Tree Texter gave me about a year ago or so, is now 3 feet tall! It was about a foot tall when I received it. And if height is equal to value (and it is very healthy looking), if I were to try and buy this plant now, it would cost me about $50-$75. 

In checking out the plant online, I found out it really is a tree and can get 8-10 feet tall. Ok, Money Tree, hold onto your growth until I get you a new home.


Another coconut husk pole is needed. This time for my Queen of the Night cactus. It has put out these tendrils, one of which is about 3 feet long. I can't wait to see what they do when it's warm again and I can set the pot outside. 

I also need an extension to my vanilla orchid pole. I recently got a humidifier and rearranged things so it sits on the shelf and I let it run daily for a few hours. I think that's really helping things this winter, along with better lighting.















































My two desert roses, which I thought were over and done when they lost all their leaves, are coming back around. I have little leaves starting to pop out. It would be so great to get one flower on the larger one this year. 

I am certainly into the 'growing' mode, both indoors and out. 

But come on warmer weather!


Comments

Popular Posts