Week in Review - May 27 - June 2

Whew!

Every time I think we aren't 'doing' anything, I realize we have done a lot. And still have a lot to do!


Rumbles most afternoons this past week. 

I received a 'goodie' in the mail from a swap partner.


Finished up one project, so it's off my 'to-do' list.




While I love the feel of the yarn and I like the shawl, I find I don't wear them as much as I would like. So this one will be put aside and will be in the mail shortly to a friend.

Finally getting my bedroom under control. I still need another bookcase! But that will have to wait until Texter finds a job.


I finally have a place I can set up my altar. It's still a work in progress and will change as I finish getting things out of boxes.


Arranging books and 'stuff' allowed me to pick out the books and decks of cards I wanted to study with for June.




More on these in another post. These will have an impact on my '101 Things'.

Otherwise this week...

  • Met Mr. K's parents as I picked up Texter and Lady K
  • Registered Lady K for school. She is sssssooooooo ready and would start right now if she could. 
  • Dropped Lady K off to her weekend with her dad
  • Emptied out a ton of boxes
  • Scored covered litter boxes for free off Craigslist. (The extras I will be finding a cat rescue group to donate them to.)

This coming week...

  • Fingers crossed, I am taking Texter to interviews. Please!
  • Dropping off Texter and Lady K for their weekend with Mr. K. There's a 'surprise' coming home with them.
  • Finish emptying boxes
  • Take 'stuff' to Goodwill
  • Getting into the groove with a routine
  • My sewing/craft area semi-organized. This is another area I need a bookcase for, but that will have to wait too.
  • Get my '101 Things' notebook set up

But in the meantime, I need my coffee!

Comments

Popular Posts