Happy 30th Birthday Savvy!

I can't believe it has been 30 years! And neither can she. But today is Savvy's 30th birthday - a milestone birthday.

A birthday cake is in the works today as I have taken it off for just that task. She got her birthday present from me before Christmas. So it's just 'let them eat cake' day!

While I was at home on covid-19 watch, I played one day with old photos of her over the years and turned them into watercolors.



She has always loved cats. To the point of feeding feral momma cats if she finds them. She is going to be the 'crazy cat lady' in later years.






She has been my 'noble' Ren Faire participant. And loves the ordeal of 12 hours in a corset and farthingale. 



But she doesn't confine her costuming to Ren Faires. She will cosplay and dress up for Halloween (or any occasion) she can. 

 
She is also my 'art' museum, or gallery, attendee. When she isn't working. 







Not only will she try new places and food with me, but she encourages me to expand my palate too. We enjoy going to a new places and try new foods. 


Happy Birthday, Savvy!












Comments

Popular Posts