Whatever Thursday - 'Renew' My Focus

My 'word' for 2021 is Renew.

I am renewing my focus on what my plans are goals are - the big ones being my house and my book.


So what better image to start the year off with than one which looks like a leather embossed planner cover. Actually, I wouldn't mind a planner cover like this. (Once again, thanks to Blue Lightning TV for the tutorial.)

Last week, on my overnight at the beach, I took my planner and my HB90 Goals Planner, along with a candle, in order to spend the night time hours working on where I want to go in 2021 - regardless of covid-19. After almost a year now of dealing with this weirdness, I have to incorporate it into my plans and 'deal'. No more blaming not getting where I want to go on covid-19. It's all up to me and adjusting where things need to be adjusted. 

One thing I have enjoyed this past month is some time to exercise my Photoshop skills (which are borderline at best). I want to create a new picture with my word of the year every month. Change it up. Keep it fresh. Hopefully, by doing so, it will also keep my attention on the 'plan' and the actions I need to be taking in order to achieve the outcome I want. 

Expect to see at the end of every month or the first of every month, a new design. 

But for now, have a pleasant New Year's Eve and a great 2021!


Comments

Popular Posts