Positive Focus Sunday - What a Year!

 Earlier this week we found out our store manager tested positive for Covid. The day after the weekly staff head meeting. Sigh...

Needless to say we (the store) had the majority of it's management team in quarantine. 

And Texter's big Christmas trip (Lady K will spend the holidays with her dad) was canceled due to California basically shutting down - again.

I am so over 2020!

But while all of this is going on, I have been thinking about my Word of the Year for 2021. In fact, I spent about 5 hours on a Photoshop tutorial making a picture of my word. Only to realize the word I used is not the one I want to use!


'Resume' is not what I wanted. I don't want to resume 2020! I want it over. 

However, the time I spent on this was not wasted. For one thing it has been a long time since I spent much time using Photoshop. I remembered some techniques and learned a few new tricks. So time was not wasted. It was a bit of a let-down when I finished and saw I had used a word I wasn't planning on using for 2021.

So the next day I got up and tried another tutorial (both are YouTube videos). And 'playing' with Photoshop over the past weekend has me wanting to do at least one new tutorial a month in order to keep my skills (and braincells) up to speed. 

So my word for 2021 is...


But you will have to patiently wait for next Sunday to see all my plans to 'renew' in 2021!





Comments

Popular Posts