Week in Review - December 7 - 13


Last Monday started off 'normally' and then on Tuesday the bottom fell out. Our store manager tested positive for covid. And since Monday was the weekly staff meeting, there when most of our store management team! 

We have been chugging along with staff coming in from other stores to help out. There is a part of me which wishes I was on covid-watch and at room, in my room, for a couple of weeks. 

Anyway...

I took the White Knight through a car wash and treated him to a bit of pampering. They vacuumed the inside and spiffed him up. He looks so much happier now. 

Texter and I ran a couple of errands on Friday since it was Lady K's last day physically going to school because we are back to being under stricter rules again. She's upset she does get to go to school two days a week. But that's the way of the world again. 

I have done a lot of thinking and planning for 2021 this week. Revamping my plans and projects. I did a bit of room reorganizing by cleaning out my closet. But the week has flown by!

Otherwise this week...
  • Walked 5000 or more steps 7 days
  • Wrote 6 posts
  • I didn't finish any books, but I did buy the latest Jim Butcher book to start

This coming week...
  • Ordering more seeds
  • Celebrate Christmas with Lady K before I take her to her dad's for the holiday
  • Make cookies!

But for now, it's get dressed for work and head out the door.


 

Comments

Popular Posts