Writing Wednesday - 2021 Writing Planned



I spent several hours over Christmas detailing my writing plans for 2021. I will get the first book in my 'Queen of the Middle Court' series finished! Then start on book two.

I took my 'stuff' with me. In fact, I felt a bit funny checking in for a two night stay with a small bag of clothes and 4 bags of notebooks, computer, planners and snacks. 





I used Sarra Cannon's 2021 Writing Plan worksheets to figure out what and how I wanted to proceed with my books. 

In the next couple of weeks I'll start looking for (begging for) some beta readers to see just how much editing or a complete rewrite there needs to be done. 

Another thing I will have to do in the coming weeks is to figure out the publishing aspect. I know I need a cover artist since I will be indy publishing. 


This is the most detailed I have ever gotten with my plans for finishing my writing. 

Come on 2021!





Comments

Popular Posts