Seedy Saturday - Cold and Damp, Oh My!

Well, it's finally hit. The cold and damp of a North Carolina winter. And there is no room at the end to bring in some of the plants which really should be brought in. Instead I have them huddling together under the covered patio. I figure if they could should (hopefully) be ok - sad, but ok. After all they lived for several months in an unheated garage. If not, I'm sorry plants, but not much I can do about it now.

But...


The money tree, which was about a foot tall in the spring when I moved him outside? You can see he's not tiny any more. My only regret is that my real money hasn't grown quite as much. 

I'll clean up the floor in my bedroom by moving out some Christmas presents and get my bird of paradise plant indoors. Then the only one I am really worried about is my plumeria - whose leaves are already drooped from the cold. Fingers crossed 'Jamie Plumeria' can take a bit of cold under the patio and emerge again in the spring.

Although, with the leaves gone, maybe I can fit her in my room.




Comments

Popular Posts