Whatever Thursday - End of the Year Fun

It's that time of the year when we get 'look-back' and 'x-of-2021.

This is my 'Year in Color' based on my 2020 Instagram pictures. It's more colorful than I expected and based on past years. But lots of greens - go figure!

Another fun thing is to see the Pantone Color of the Year. For 2021 it's Teal.


Personally, it doesn't thrill me, but that's ok. 

Then on February 12, 2021, we enter the Year of the Ox!


I'm a Rooster, according to the Chinese calendar. But I am loving my forecast for 2021 (according to rd.com)...

The upcoming year will be most fortunate for the Rooster, as its values most closely align with those of the Ox. As Chinese zodiac signs go, these two are highly compatible, mainly because Rooster is already used to working hard on a daily basis. “Ox offers the stability, faithfulness, and sincerity that Roosters like,” Levitt says. “You can be happy, triumphant, and recover from the previous Rat year difficulties. You’ll work hard under Ox’s influence, but success is foreseen.” Stay true to your nature and this year will be better than the last.


 And then according to my Virgo sign, 2021 looks pretty good too...


There will be a surge in your creativity and enthusiasm. There will be a positive flow in whatever you do. You will also have a renewed interest in your life. At the same time, when things will be moving in the right direction, you will have to be very careful. A little carelessness may turn out to be expensive. This may be on the personal front or the career front as per the 2021 Virgo horoscope. So, it’s going to be a good year overall.


I love these fun, quirky ways to get inspired about looking at where I have been in the past year and where I want to go in the coming year. I still have a day of sitting down with pen and paper and thinking about my 2021 goals. Actually, from what I can see of my 2020 goals, I am just going to forward them into 2021 with a few tweaks. 

So take a few minutes of some fun time and see what 2020 looked like in color and what 2021 has in the stars for you. 

 


 


 






Comments

Popular Posts