Whatever Thursday - This Christmas!

 


While under a short quarantine, I have been working (or playing) with Photoshop. Thanks to Spoon Graphics for this tutorial. 

However, right before I found myself sidelined during one of the busiest weeks of the to-go season, I made reservations in Myrtle Beach to overnight Christmas Eve. Since my 'quarantine period' ends on the 23rd and I have no symptoms, I'm going! 

This will let Mr. Arizona and Savvy have Christmas Eve and most of Christmas Day to themselves. Texter may or may not have come with me, depending on how she is feeling.  Lady K is with her dad and his family in South Carolina. So it's me and the beach for about 24 hours!

Am I sad I'm not having a 'traditional' Christmas. No, not really. I am really looking forward to that time to walk the beach and do a bit of planning, reflecting and reading. 

I'm not sure how much beach time there will be as it is supposed to be rainy today and then colder, with the possibility of snow on Christmas Day. But I will be out on the beach for at least part of the time. And probably a stint in the hot tub afterwards. 

So I will 'see' everyone on the 26th of December when I will be back at work! 

Comments

Popular Posts