Fabric and Fiber Friday - Nebula Progress

I'm not as far along as I had hoped, but it's getting there.


My 'triangles' are trimmed and paired to make a block. Then the hard part will start, putting the blocks together for my reversed color Wandering Star.


Actually, the next part, after sewing the pairs together, will be removing the foundation paper from the back of the blocks. A good project while watching a movie, which I happen to have on hand. I have a copy of 'John Wick' on loan from the library to start the trilogy of movies. So I'll see how it goes tomorrow with Lady K back under my roof for a couple of nights. 

I also need to stick my head back into 'THE CLOSET' and pull out some fabric to possibly do a barter with a talented seamstress who makes bags. I also have some fiber sorting to start selling two tubs of embroidery fibers. 

A busy day off! (And we won't talk about housework needing to be done.)

Comments

Popular Posts