Whatever Wednesday - Nebula Update

Slowly, but surely, it's coming together.

Sunday, I finished piecing the blocks which will be combined to make the stars in the center of the quilt.

However, I have to trim the blocks before I can go on to the next step.




Which yields a pile of scraps. And I also have to remove the paper backing. Fortunately, while tedious, they are perfect 'jobs' to do while watching TV.

Lady K assisted in pulling off the orphan blocks I had put up on my makeshift design wall to give me room to put up the blocks when I get ready to start laying out the center of Nebula.

Then it will be onto the flying geese borders. Maybe I should rename them meteors or comets rather than flying geese.

Hopefully, I will have them done by this weekend and can start on the next step.

Comments

Popular Posts