Seedy Saturday - Heat, Humidity and Hyacinth!

Hyacinth Beans, that is.


Finally, I have a couple of spikes of flowers on my hyacinth bean vine. 

I have been a 'bad' gardener this week. Between the heat and humidity and the number of hours I worked this week, I have been neglecting my garden. 

My cucumbers are ready to meet the compost pile. Some of my peppers are no longer loving me. My tomatoes are still a mess after the storm and wind which did everything but blow them completely over. And with my dislike of the '2 H's', I haven't taken much time with them. Especially since I need to get outside and repot orchids from where they were all blown around. 

Today...

Work. After a visit to the auto repair shop about my brakes. 

But at least I have my hyacinth beans!

Comments

Popular Posts