Food and Fun Friday - Breakfast Fruit!

Thursday I was off work and had plans to not have to go anywhere or do anything away from the house. Which means...

I decided to fix myself a nice breakfast.

And since I had gone to a couple of Farmer's Markets the day before and picked up the last of the season peaches and blackberries, I decided I wanted to do something to use a bit of fruit with my breakfast.

Therefore, it was Dutch Baby Pancake time again!



This one had 'browned butter' by accident as I was also watching the Tour de France while fixing breakfast.

I bake it in an 8" cake pan and cut it into quarters.


I sliced up a peach (they are still a little green) and some huge blackberries and layered them on top and placed a dollop of whipped cream on top. 

Ok, probably not the 'best' breakfast in the form of the whipped cream and the pancake, but at least I didn't put powdered sugar and/or syrup.

The end result...

Comments

Popular Posts