Week In Review - Sept. 21 - 27

 I thought this past week was a 'lazy' week for me - mainly resting. With being told to be a couch potato, I thought any day I went over 2500 steps was a 'good' day. I did that 5 days and came close, 2483 steps, on another day. And last Monday I didn't wear my watch. 

Part of my recovery will be getting back up to snuff as far as walking goes. Even a short walk is tiring. And then there is the thing about I can't sleep either. Sigh...


This past week has been about 4 days with Lady K at my house. I won't tell you what is now showing up in my normal YouTube subscriptions based on her viewing. I have been on my bed, crocheting a hat for Lady K and watching Hercule Poirot.

A trip to Farmer's Market was taken Saturday morning. Unfortunately, the best day to go to the market is Saturday mornings only. There are 3-4 retailers who are open all week, but for the best selection of all the little guys, it's Saturday morning. It is also a day I normally have to work.

My new discovery at the market is Rio Bertolini's Pasta. I brought home Spinach/Feta and Burrata Ravioli for Savvy and me. With a container of Bolognese sauce. Yummy! I will be going back and getting some more to put in the freezer for later use. 

I am in a 'rosy' mood from reading David Austin's English Roses. I have a two page list of roses I want based on the fragrance (strong) and if it's suitable for containers and attracts bees. I want this book. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Post-op check-up (doing well, but stay in couch potato mode)
  • Wrote 7 posts!
  • Finished 3 books
  • Made a couple of batches of soup

This coming week...

  • An apple picking trip with Lady K (based on rain)
  • Finish up Q4 and "Preptober" plans
  • Finish up the afghan I have started
  • Some room 'adjusting' 
  • LETTERS! I need to answer letters.

But in the meantime, more coffee and deciding if I want to attempt apple picking today. 


Comments

Popular Posts