Writing Wednesday - It's 2021!

Well, not quite.

But close.

I placed my order for my 2021 planner with Hobonichi on 01 September, the opening day for sales. No covers this year for my planners, but the 'innards'. And some monthly tabs. 

And since I was at work and couldn't sign for the package, I went after work and picked up my 'baby'. 



I was amazed it had gotten here in basically a week, given the current situation worldwide. I know Hobonichi advised they would be shipping with FedEx this year, so shipping increased a tad. 


For those of us who love Hobonichi planners, the box is almost as important as the planner. I have boxes going back to 2016 when I first started using them. They are really great storage boxes.


I have the 'Weeks' for 2020 in the Botanical design (I missed out on the 2019 one which was the first year). But this year it is colored and I love it. That's the planner which is carried in my purse with me every day. 


Another reason I love ordering directly ordering from Hobonichi rather than waiting and ordering from a U. S. retailer are the 'freebies'. This year the 3 color pen is navy blue. I have it turned over so you can't see the date and 20th anniversary stamp on it. The other is the brush pen and papers. 

So I am happy. My new planners are here and I will be able to put the monthly tabs in them and getting all set up for 2021. I enjoy spending the next 3.5 months getting them all set up, putting in dates and notes for 2021. Something to do while I am 'recuperating'. 

Next is getting my actual budget planner for 2021. The one I used for 2020 has made such a difference to my mindset and dollars saved and paid. That happens in October.

Comments

Popular Posts