Writing Wednesday - And the Beat Goes On!

 Today is one week from my surgery. I feel...

Ok? Achy? Tired? Not sleeping well? 

Basically, all of the above.

So...

I have been doing 'little' things on my to-do list, like cleaning up the bookmarks on my computer. And starting a simple afghan which doesn't require any pattern reading and I can semi-recline and work on it. 

But I want to get into more substance. 

Today I pulled out these...


I have some letters to answer and I need to get busy on them. 

While pulling out my letters and stamps, I also pulled out my monthly tracker.


I will start working on my Q4 plans and brainstorming on what worked and didn't work in 2020 (thank you Covid-19) and where I want to head in 2021. This tracker is just one tiny part of what I want to work on. 

I realize several of the categories are either 'weekly' like menu planning or overlapping, like writing and blogging. So as I work through my plans I will be changing up some of these categories. I might add one for 'interact with Lady K' as we are now FaceTiming each other a couple times a week, as well as in person time.

I did watch Kate Cavanaugh's writing YouTube Channel and her 'Milwordy' challenge of writing a million words in one year this morning. I just need to get 1000 on paper a day to be happy, but it is interesting to follow. 

But for now, it's nap time!





Comments

Popular Posts