Whatever Thursday - Encyclopedia of Me - K


K


Lady 'K'

So this is my special 'letter' - my granddaughter. 

Now you could not have told me years decades earlier I would be in love with a little being like this, but I am. It has also pointed out what I missed while Texter and Savvy were growing up. Being the single mom, working, I missed so much. Now I can enjoy her without being the 'responsible' one.

Ketchup

I enjoy ketchup. I enjoy ketchup on my steak. 

Growing up I had to listen to my father 'you could just pour ketchup on a bale of hay...'

I have never understood why I can't eat my steak with ketchup if you can have steak sauce on your steak. Or some other kind of sauce. 

Now I won't complain if there is a really good serving of sautéed mushrooms with the steak, but basically, it's ketchup. 

Comments

Popular Posts