Week In Review - August 31 - 06 August

 Fall arrived a couple of days ago.

Well, the temperatures have dropped during the day into the 80's and at night into the 60's. So after what seems like MONTHS of 90's, it is great to feel the change in weather.


There were a couple of highlights this past week, the main one being a trip to the ER (urgent care was closed) for a bump on Lady K's bottom which was abscessed. Luckily, it is something they wanted to treat with antibiotics rather than lancing it. Of course, she only wanted 'grandma', so Texter had to wait in the car.

My Hobonichi order was placed on 01 September and as of Sunday was now in Memphis, Tennessee awaiting FedEx to get it to Charlotte. No covers ordered as the ones I have are still in good condition, but I can't wait. Part of my 'recuperation' will be setting up my 2021 planners.

I started cleaning up and out the garden and saving some seeds. And planting a few fall garden items. I will have to see how that goes. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 5 days
  • Wrote 7 posts
  • Finished 2 books
  • Helped Mr. RaceCar retrieve a car which had stopped by the side of the road
  • Took paperwork into the doctor for my family leave approval

This week...

  • Consultation with nurse for my surgery next week
  • Finish cleaning up the garden and getting it in order before my surgery
  • Picking up food and other stuff I will need for after my surgery

But for now, it's getting dressed and off to Krispy Kreme for my free dozen 'birthday' donuts.





Comments

Popular Posts