Food and Fun Friday - Mighty Spark Turkey Burgers Are the Bomb!

I am attempting to eat better.

But more about that later.

Anyway...

One of the best things about working at a major grocery store chain is getting to see all the 'new' items which come in. And this past week I 'discovered' this...


A turkey burger - which I have made before. And they are pretty good. Definitely not a juicy, greasy hamburger, but still good. 

But it has Queso Fresco and Jalapeño!

I sent a picture to Savvy (because that's what you can do these days) and she agreed it was something we needed to try. 

To back up a bit, Mighty Spark Food also donates meals back to the communities for every purchase. So yes, it is a bit more expensive ($4.99 for the 2 pack), but it's what you would pay for a burger at a drive-thru. And I did buy my second round of burgers on sale for a dollar off. 

I would love to show you a picture of the burgers Savvy and I made. I put lettuce, tomato and ketchup on mine. She put guacamole on hers. However, we both took one bite and then inhaled them. 

OMG! Were they good. I'll put them up against any beef burger at this point in time. 

Mr. Arizona felt a bit left out of our food experiment, but I know he isn't a queso fresco and jalapeño person. So, when I bought another round of burgers I picked this up to try with him in mind...


You can't go wrong with bacon on a burger. 

So I will never be vegan or a vegetarian. I love my meat too much. But if I can switch over a bit to something a bit healthier then YAY me! 

Now I need to find out if we are going to carry their ground chicken blends!


Comments

Popular Posts