Seed Saturday - Plants Are Coming Inside

 With the weather turning cooler, it's time to start bring plants inside. Which is tricky.


It's going to be a bit tricky as my space is extremely limited in my room. But I think it will be doable. My main issue is going to be the 'bigger' plants.


In the front left is the top of my 'money tree braid'. It's now about 2 feet tall. And pretty bit around. I am trying to figure out where to put it inside.

At the very back, by the banana tree, is my Bird of Paradise, plumeria and avocado plants. I will need to move them onto the patio so they will be at least under protection, along with the lemon tree. I am thinking I will make a 'tent' of plastic to put over them when the temperatures really drop. Or maybe under the palm tree in the corner. Not sure. 

However, 4 of the 5 Glencoe Raspberry bushes are looking good. And the lettuce is going well. The kale is coming up and the green beans may actually do something before it gets too cold. 

I know I need to do a great deal of 'tidying' up, however, as I am instructed to be a couch potato, only getting up to walk every now and then, it will have to wait.

But what I can do is to order seed catalogs and plan for 2021!







Comments

Popular Posts