Writing Wednesday - You Would Think...

 You would think, being out on leave, would have me zipping through activities and checking items off my 'to-do' list.

NOT!

In fact, I have 9 letters to answer. 


I am procrastinating on answering them because I am awaiting the arrival of my postcards I created from my digital art. 

Flimsy excuse, but it's true. 

And they should arrive on the 1st of October, so I will answer them starting today, leaving the envelopes open so I can shamelessly slip in one of my postcards. 

Plus...

I have been doing quite a bit of reading. 

There is a book tour blog I need to write for October, reviewing a book. So I have to read that book. And since it's number 3 in the series, I am reading the first two books in the series. 

Paolini's new book, To Sleep in a Sea of Stars, is also on my bed being read. My Book Hive Book Club book is packaged and ready to run by the post office to get in the mail. So LOTS of reading going on (it does help me 'rest' and 'heal').

'Preptober' starts tomorrow and I have a plan. 

Speaking of planning, I need to update my Kanban board for Q4. Plans have been made, I just need my sticky notes on the board. 

Many of these things have been delayed due to my physical expectations not being quite what I thought they would be. And taking time with Lady K over the weekend. Plus the crocheting I have been doing. I have one hat done, complete with faux fur pompom, and a large blanket is halfway through. Crocheting is great while binge watching shows. My problem is I can't stick with regular sized blankets, I have to make them larger. After all, if the blanket is being made for someone who is tall, you don't want a blanket which is too short.

Writing is and will be done. I have managed to make my post writing for this site a regular practice. 

But in the meantime, I think it's time for a pre-breakfast nap.


Comments

Popular Posts