Week in Review - September 7 - 13

 Well, here it is, the last day of work for the next six weeks. I have to say I have mixed feelings about the whole thing.

Anyway...




I have spent time this past week getting the garden to the point where there is no 'heavy' lifting, pulling, tugging. Actually, I just want to be able to sit on the patio and read and look at the garden. 

Since she is a bit concerned about me and the surgery, I have spent some time with Lady K. In fact, I spent 2 nights with her, going into work from her house. 

On my days off I had my final pre-surgery visit (thank goodness!). I also had a mammogram and my covid test to be certain I was negative. I also did the important task of picking up my pain meds. 

My Hobonichi planners for 2021 are safely in my possession now! I can play with them while I am out recuperating. I have also been doing some different things with my current planners which seem to be working out well. But that's a story for another day.

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 6 days
  • Wrote 7 posts
  • Finished 3 books
  • Received by Cocoa Daisy planner stickers for October

This coming week...

  • Surgery!
  • Plant in tubs 5 Glencoe raspberry bushes
  • Picking up a couple of last minute grocery items before Wednesday
  • Baking a batch of Salted Caramel Truffle cookies (for Savvy to munch on while waiting at the hospital)
  • Making a list of ALL the recipes I am suppose to be cooking for the girls

But for now it's finish up my coffee and yogurt and head in for my last day of work for awhile.


Comments

Popular Posts