Positive Focus Sunday - Letting It All Hang Out There!

One thing about being on some pain medication (or rather suppression), I pulled the plug. I ordered 100 postcards made up of 25 of my digital art designs I have created recently.


















These three pictures are not part of the 25 I selected. If the ones I ordered turn out nice and I use them for things like Postcrossing, then I will reorder. I would also like to select some of my mandalas and make square postcards from them.

Anyway, I did it. I will be mailing out my cards into the world with my artwork on them. I have a couple of pictures I am thinking about ordering as Christmas cards. 

But for now, it's about the postcards. 

Comments

  1. Lovely. Lovely. Lovely. And the postcards are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts