Whatever Thursday - Encyclopedia of Me - L


Laughter
and
Little Things

Laughter is probably one of my most important things in life. If you can't laugh - both at yourself and what life hands you - I don't know how you can make it. 

The same thing with 'little things'. 

It's the little things which make life fun.

Well, winning several million in the lottery would be nice, but finding a penny on the ground is also a nice little spark in the day. 

That's why I will make a little vase of flowers. It's a little thing, but it makes my day and makes me smile for several days. 

And if you take that same little vase of flowers and give it to someone - WOW! You have made their day.


So look for the little things every day. My favorite memory of a meal is tomato soup and grilled cheese on a rainy day with a couple of friends. Not an expensive gourmet meal, but a can of Campbell's Soup and Colby Jack Cheese on white bread. 

In the meantime, laugh. Laugh, giggle, chuckle. Get so giddy you snort and then laugh because you snorted. 

Life is all about laughing at the little things. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts